Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flower Girl




My sister's ex-boyfriend visited for a steak dinner. The steak was alright, although a bit too chewy for my tastes (I'm a rare-steak kind of girl). He gave me his little journal to draw in and told me to "draw something sick". I drew this while listening to chouchou and antihoney.
  His art was pretty strange, too. Check after the jump break for his art..!








If it explains anything, this guy smokes more pot in one month than I probably did in a year.

4 comments:

  1. Well that's...odd. Though really, despite being...what they are, they're actually pretty well done (despite what they are). You did a really good job on the flower girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolwut?

    Why was an ex of your sister visiting anyway?

    Also, I freaking like that dude's handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's become kind of a family friend. They dated years ago, but he's kinda like a strange cousin now.
    He wanted steak for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pictures, dat spiderman and bevus& butthead.

    ReplyDelete