Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am one with the plants, bro~

Mechanical pencil, printer paper. Drawn a few weeks ago.

My friends have started drawing these Pendeogan things that are popular on deviantart. They're elves with tails that have addictions. They draw them alot, so to not feel lonely I made a character too. The male is Jordan, he's my friend's design. The girl is my character, Soleil. I feel like a little girl all over again, making original characters and the such! Hehe~

This drawing was a slight challenge for me, since I don't draw males that often. My friends however, draw them all the time. I'm proud with the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, sis. Way deeeep. That girl is just...she's got stuff in her hair man. I mean I think it's kinda cute, but at the same time...I don't know...Those eyes! Like she can see the future or something or at least her hand if she puts it in front of her face. (Okay, I'll save anymore stoner comments for other drawings. Nice work. Like I said, I really do like the eyes. They're kinda like the ones on the goldfish drawing, but the rest of the face completely changes the my outlook on it from serious to...well I think you can gather that other part from what I typed outside the parenthesis.)

    ReplyDelete